My Binder and a few more deals


*Currently this is my couponing binder
* I organized mine by what isle the item would be in at the store. You can organize it however you would like.



Walgreen's Deals

*Had a $4.00 off coupon for a Gillette razor. And received $4.00 in extra care bucks. Total: FREE

*Candy on sale 2/$5.00 and had a B1G1 Free Coupon and received a $1.00 +up. Total: $1.50.

Target's Deal

                      

*Target had them for $2.74. I had a $1.00 off printable Target coupon that I got off their website, and a $1.00 off manufacturer coupon that I got from the Newspaper. I could stack them. Total price: $.74

***The Target deal I learned about from Hip2save.com
*** The other deals I got from sitting down and looking through the ads and figuring out for myself what coupons I had and what kind of deals I could get. Just so you know these stores are still having these deals. So you can do the same if you have the right coupons.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment