Homemade Salsa


I did not measure anything, and I should have. I wasn't going to put it on here, but when I tasted it I wanted to share the yumminess  I will do my best at giving accurate measurements. Put the following in a blender and puree.

3 very ripe vine tomato's (I mean VERY, if they are wrinkled, perfect!)

1/2 of a little box of cherry tomato's (Once again, very ripe. These were going bad in the fridge which is why I used these, but you could just stick with the 3 tomatoes).

1/4 C. diced Cilantro

1 tsp. minced garlic

1/2 C. diced onion

1-2 TBS minced jalapeno, depending on desired spiciness.

1 tsp. lemon juice

Salt and Pepper to taste

**You can taste it after you put the ingredients in and ad more according to your desired taste.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment