The deals I got this week might particularly interest you if you have a baby


Ok all, are you ready to hear about my great deals this week. You can get them too!
I don't have any pics, sorry. 

RITE AID
*Deal ends Saturday 2/26
Johnson & Johnson baby products on sale for $2.99 this week with a $2.00 +up.  Total cost = $.99
Can't beat that!?  Well, I did, here's how... Go to the following websites and print off these coupons. You can go to these websites two different times and print off each coupon twice. With these coupons, you can get Johnson & Johnson products for FREE!!!!!!





I bought 2 Desitin Creams and 10 shampoos and lotions. My bill rang up at around $36.00. I used all my coupons which totaled $12.00 in value. Brought my bill down to $24.00 (plus tax). I had $12.00 in +up points already and my total bill was $14.51 and I got $24.00 in + UP points back. With the coupons, these products are FREE!!!!!!! Those of you who have babies, this would be a deal worth while looking into and doing. It only goes until Saturday, so I would get on it fast. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 

DOLLAR GENERAL

First "Shopping trip":
4 Gain Fabric Sheets 40 ct. -$2.00 each. Used 4 of my $3.00 off coupons Total: $4.00 in overage

1 Gallon Milk - $3.70

Total Bill: $.41, yes 41 CENTS!!! Dollar General pays for your overage.  My bill before tax was NEGATIVE 30 CENTS!  Awesomeness. If you have this coupon, Go to Dollar General and get this great deal.  Technically you can only use 4 per shopping trip. So if you have more than four of these coupons, just take you're first order to the car and go on another "shopping trip":) 

Second "Shopping trip":
2 Gain Fabric sheets 40 ct.- 2.00 each. Used 2 of my $3.00 off coupons Total: $2.00 overage

3 Snickers Candy Bars $.64 each

1 Mars Candy Bar $.64

Total: $1.14

**** Check out Hip2Save.com!!!! There are a lot of great deals coming up you will be interested in! Don't just check today's deals, because she has a lot of great things on there from a couple days ago as well that are still good!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment