Walgreen's: 19 April 2011

Alright, here they are. Hang tight as I do my best to explain what all I got. Did not take any actual pictures this time. Sorry.

Goody updo Barrette: $3.00 with a $3.00 RR to use on your next in store purchase.
Eggs: Sale 1.29. Buy two and get a coupon for two free one night Red Box rentals.



 Osteo Bi-flex is B1G1 one right now. And I used two $6.00 off coupons. 
2 Dove milk Chocolate candy bars: .39 cents each with in ad coupon and I used a .75 cent off two coupon: Total: $.05/2

Dr. Pepper mini 7.5 oz. 8 pck. - Sale 3.99. Use a $2.00 off in ad coupon. Total: $1.99
Orville Redenbacher's 3pck popcorn-2/$5.00. I used the $1.00 in ad coupon. Which made it $2.00 off. Total: 2/$3.00

I actually also paired the pop and popcorn with two other coupons I had that was a $1.00 off of two popcorns and $1.50 off of pop and popcorn. But since this was a rare coupon a long time ago you may not have them. If you  do have them then you can use those as well. You can pair manufacturer coupons with Walgreen's store coupons!!!!

Starbucks Frappuccino 4 pack- Sale $4.99 with in ad coupon. I bought two and used two $1.00 off online coupons that got off of HIP2SAVE.COM



I have not bought this yet because my Walgreen's stores are all out right now. But they have their Airwick Freshamtic kits on sale for 50% off right now. Pair it with your $4.00 off coupons in this last week's paper and you can get it for FREE when you buy the cheapest one.

I was able to use previous Register Rewards. MY total spending for Walgreen's was: $27.07
Keep in mind that one Osteo Bi Flex alone cost $30.00.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment