Rite Aid: 18 April 2011

Here's my Rite Aid deals SO FAR. They were out of quite a few things I wanted to get. I will be going to a different one and will keep you posted. Please read everything I have here... it will be a help!

Nivea Body Wash- Sale $3.99 with a $5.00 +UP when you purchase $15.00 of this product. 
Buy (4) products: $15.96
Use (4) $3.00 off coupons in this last weeks paper
Total: $3.96... that's FREE and $1.00 overage!!!!

Cap'n Crunch Cerea- on $1.00 isle. Use $1.00 off of two printable coupon that I got from HIP2SAVE.COM. Total: .50 cents each!!!
Ok... a little explanation

Total spent so far on:
 8 bottles of Nivea Body Wash
4 boxes of Cap'n Crunch Cerea
Total: $7.92 (I was able to use previous +up "dollars" also). Got back $10 RR. So I made money here. You see?  I bought the Nivia Body Wash in two seperate orders so I would get two different $5.00 +ups.

+UPs.... what are they?  They are printed at the end of your receipt and can be used on your next shopping trip. Or do like I do and make multiple orders so I don't spend as much out of pocket.

It is a good idea to sign up for a Wellness +card at Rite Aid. This card is how you can get all these AWESOME deals.  It doesn't cost a thing. And you rack up points as you spend.  I have already earned two different 10% off entire order.  Just for shopping there. 

If you ever have any questions please ask on facebook or call.

It is so important to stay organized!!!!

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment