Rite Aid: Part 2 for this week

Here's what I got at Rite Aid yesterday:

1. Scott Bath Tissue 12 pack
2. Pledge Multi Surface Spray
3. (2) Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
3.(2) Lysol wipes 28 ct
4. (2) Mr. Clean Liquid Multi Surface Concentrate 28 oz.
5. (4) Air Wick aerosol air fresheners
6. (2) Finish powder dishwasher detergent 75 oz.
7. (2) No Nonsense panty hose

Out of pocket Total for me: $11.49
I received a $10.00 +up to be used on my next in store purchase.
Total after +UP: $1.49

Now... what you do to get a good deal...


Scott Bath Tissue: Price- 7.99. Use a $1.00 coupon on http://www.coupons.com/. Under "household"


Pledge: $3.99. Use the $.75 coupon in this week's Sunday ad.


Arm & Hammer: No coupons, but on sale for $.59


Lysol Wipes: 2/$5.00. I previously posted a link to print off a $1.50 coupon. I used that coupon and a $1.00 off coupon I got off of Rite Aid's website. If you did not get these coupons, you could use the $1.00 off of two coupon in the Sunday newspaper a couple weeks ago.


Mr. Clean- $1.99. I used the $1.00 off coupon in the Sunday newspaper about 3 weeks ago. 


Air Wick- B1G1 Sale at $1.69 each. I had B1G1 coupons. Which made the total $.30 for two.  At Rite Aid, when you pair a B1G1 coupon with a B1G1 store deal, you get the product free.  The coupon's small print said "up to $1.29" So I had to pay a few cents. No big deal!


Finish Dish detergent- B1G1 at $4.99. I used the $1.75 coupon. I posted that link in my previous blog.  I printed off two of them, and got a total of $3.00 off this deal. 


No Nonsense Pantyhose- B1G1 at $2.59 and I had a $1.00 off coupon from Rite Aid's website.

When you spend $30.00 on certain products you  get a $10.00 +up back. The items that qualify for the +up are shown in their ad. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment