Walgreen's: 11 April 2011

 A friend of mine got these, she said it was a good deal on Pampers.  There were Pamper coupons a couple weeks ago in the Sunday newspaper for $1.50 off. So use two of them and you could get two packs of 32 for $15 with a $3 RR to use on your next in store visit or at the commissary if you are military.  Which makes it two for $12!!
This is what i got!!  There were $.50 off coupons a couple weeks ago. I had bought six papers and got a Red Plum in the mail. So I had a total of seven of these coupons. I did seven seperate transactions. I received $7.00 in RR and only paid $.55 cents for each one of these. Which leaves me a total of $.45 cents overage on each one!!! Whoo hoo, yay!  This deal doesn't end until Sunday, so this is something you can still do!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment