Walgreen's: 2 May 2011- Razors and Dental Pics

5 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razors (with 2 Cartridges each):
5 Eez-thru Floss Dental Pics
1 Ring Flyer (For our Frisby Golf dates)

Total: $25.26 out of pocket
# Register Rewards Back: $35 in RR!
Total after RR: $-9.74. They paid me!!!



Deal Scenario:
*Keep in mind that if you want to buy more than one floss/razor then you will have to do it in seperate orders. I did five seperate orders.  Because the RR are one per transaction per product. Make sense?

Buy 1 Razor at $9.89 and one dental floss at $2.00
Use $4.00 coupon in this week's P&G
Use $3.00 RR that printed off from last week's Carefree Pad deal. (Or any other RR Reward if you have one).
*Note: A "RR" is able to be used here because the floss pics do not have a Manufacturer coupon to go with it, so you can use a RR as it's Manufacturer Coupon. Get it? Questions, just Facebook me.

Pay out of pocket: 4.89
Get $7.00 in RR back.  A $5.00 RR will print off from the Razor and a $2.00 one will print off for the picks.

That's a pretty good deal for two razor cartirdges even if you don't need the handle. That's why I bought these.

The Reason I bought so many was because Razor cartridges are expensive.  I was able to get 10 Cartridges plus the handles and  floss picks.  I'd say this was a GREAT deal!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

RebeccaL. said...

Hey Dawnielle! I went to church with you at Mt. Pisgah before you married and moved away. My name is Rebecca Langford, I don't know if you remember me or not. Megan Burnham posted on Facebook about this blog and I have been reading over it. I LOVE to coupon and have been doing it about 4 years or so. My husband, Bill, is the sole bread winner, since I stay home and homeschool and I feel like it's my job to make his pay stretch, besides being a good steward of the money God has given us. I really liked your recipe "Taco Soup" with the beef chunks, I am going to have to try that! Good job on the blog and hope you are doing well.

Post a Comment