Rite Aid: 4 May 2011 Paid $0.72 for each item!

Retail Value:
2 Charmin Basic 12 Roll- $12.94 @ $6.47 each
6 Garnier Fructice Hair items-$15.00 @ 2/$5.00
2 Wonderful Pistachios- 2/$5.00
Total: $32.94

What I paid: $7.19  That's .72 cents each!!!

How you may ask?
Used:
 (2) .25 Charmin coupons


(6) $2.00 off Garnier Fructice moisturizer or treatment coupons ( I asked the manager and she said the products I had, to the best of her knowledge would be included on the coupon. The coupon was confusing. Soo.... I used them!).


(2) $1.00 off Wonderful Pistachio coupons. (These bad boys are VERY expensive. This deal alone was excellent, pair them with a coupon and you got yourself a steal... not literally).

(1) $10.00 +up reward from two weeks ago when I bought all that stuff

Note: Now, if your store is out of the pistachios, ask when they get their truck. Our stores here get theirs on Fridays.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

RebeccaL. said...

I can hardly ever get a good deal on toilet paper!

Post a Comment