Weekly Walgreen's Deal


Dial Nutriskin Lotion- SALE 4.99 with $3.00 in Register Rewards back.
Used a $1.00 off coupon. Out of pocket total: 3.99      Total after +up: $.99


Ben and Jerry's Peanut Brittle ice cream- SALE 1.29 (Because their frozen foods are on sale right now. Stop by and see what kind of deals your Walgreen's has)!

(3) Pantyhose-SALE $.79 each when you use the coupon that is in there weekly ad.


(2) Pure Protein bars- SALE $.99 each. Used a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupon. You can go here ( http://www.pureprotein.net/pages/newslettersignup.aspx) and get a $1.00 off coupon. It seems they are not doing the B1G1 right now. Still a good deal if you like this sort of thing. I bought these because Mark likes to eat them after he works out. They are supposed to help somehow. ;) who knows. I don't like them, but he does.

(1) Sinful Nail Color- SALE $1.99. Used a $1.00 off in ad coupon. Total: $.99


If you follow the previous scenerio you should pay out of pocket: $9.63 (before tax) and get back a $3.00 RR. Making the grand total after RR: $6.63. No, it's not FREE, but the more you do this the better at it you'll get and there will come a point where you will pay hardly anything.

Now... for MY out of pocket total: $1.78!!! It's because I already had $7.00 in RR from a previous shopping trip. And, I'm so excited!

We are now at Ft. Campbell. I was a little worried that the Commissary wouldn't accept Walgreen's RR, but they do!!! Yay! For those out there that are military this will help. For those of my loved one's who are not, sorry! :( But you can still get great deals using the RR at Walgreen's. Actually, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking Walmart might accept them. If I understand their new Coupon Policy. I will have to update you on that.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment