Walgreen's and Walmart Deals!!!! You WANT to check this out!

Walgreen's

Osteo Biflex- $9.99. Used a $6.00 off coupon (in newspaper about a month ago). Received a $1.00 RR
Total: $2.99 with RR

Always Maxi Leak Guard Pads- SALE $2.99. Used a $2.00 coupon I got in the mail for signing up for P&G's sample club. Received a $2.00 RR.
Total: $1.01 money maker

Sinful Nail Color-SALE $.49!! The sign says $1.99, so I don't know why it rang up $.49, but hey, I'll take it. Used a $1.00 off coupon that was in last weeks newspaper. They subtracted $.49.
Total: FREE!




Always Maxi Leak Guard Pads- SALE $2.99. Used a $1.00 off coupon. Received a $2.00 RR.
Total: $.01 money maker!

Total paid at Walgreen's: $8.53. Received a total of $5.00 in RR. Grand total: $3.53!!! The Pads alone cost more than that at Walmart!!

Disclaimer: You do have to pay tax on all these items, so the money makers may not actually be money makers when taking tax in consideration. But hey, still a GREAT deal.

You can only get ONE Register Reward per item per transaction. For example, that's why I had to do two transactions for the Always Pads. If I had not, I would not have received the second $2.00 RR. If I did not explain that properly please e-mail me with any further questions.

Learned this as well: You have to have one RR per item you are getting. If you want to use three RR you have to have at least three items in your basket purchase.  For example: For my second transaction I tried using my $1.00 off coupon and one of my $1.00 RR. I could not because I did not have two items in my total basket purchase. If I had got a pack of gum or something I could have. But since I can use my RR at the commissary I did not want to do that.  I hope I explained that right. Once again, any questions please ask. This will help you out tremendously as you shop if you get this. I just learned this yesterday and I've beend doing this for 6 months now.

ALSO!!!!!!



Walmart sells the Pures 3-in-1 travel size sheets for $.98. A few weeks ago in the Sunday newspaper I had a coupon for $3.00 off. It did not specify a quantity. Because of Walmarts new coupon policy I was able to get roughly $16.00 back from them. I had to do it one at a time because the coupon says "one per transaction". But hey, worth it. This is a "golden ticket" as I like to call really good coupons.  So use it!!!!  I recommending printing off there coupon policy seeing as I had to "fight" to get my money. But their policy does state that they will give money back! I love it! Now THAT'S how you coupon!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment