RITE AID
Paid $2.38


On Sale for 50% off!

 Bought three of them and used three coupons.

 This coupon was in this last week's paper. Overage at Rite Aid because it doesn't have an ounce specification on the coupon. I haven't priced Walmart's travel size Vaseline yet. You might want to do that as well. I need feed back, let me know how you are doing with your couponing and if this blog has helped you.


 I actually used a previous $2.00 +up I already had as well. I was 3 cents away from getting a 5.00 +up. didn't realize it's before tax. If you spend $15.00 you get $5.00 +up back.

WALGREEN'S


Spent $9.08

This coupon was in this last weeks Sunday newspaper.

 So were these coupons. Made this pizza 2/$3

 I got the link to these copons on Hip2Save.com


Commissary Grocer Shopping
 Spent $34.27. Used 19 coupons. Saved 51%!!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment